As 100,000 workers, and supporters headed to the Wisconsin State Capitol of Madison to protest against the right wing Govenors proposal to ban collective bargaining for most of the state’s public employees, rallies in support of Wisconsin unions are now being organised across the USA, galvanising trade unionists and winning support from workers who can see the big business and billionaires trying to bust trade unions using the excuse of the the economic crisis to make workers pay for the antics of Wall Street and the banks. Pro-union demonstrations have been held in Boston, Indianapolis, Denver, Columbus, and Washington D.C. The protestors have won the support of unions worldwide.
- Lessons From History – Working With An Incoming Labour Government
- United Autoworkers Union : Members Back Big 3 Deals
- United Autoworkers Make Organising Top Priority
- UAW : GM Deal Gives Big Win In Disputes With Big 3 US Automakers
- Updated: IF Metall members in Sweden strike at Tesla – unions line up in support
Recently Updated Pages