On 9th December Unilever workers across the UK took part in the first ever national strike at the company. Martin Scanlon of Unite’s Union TV went to Unilever’s home of research and development in Port Sunlight to hear from workers who are going to be affected by the company’s greedy grab at workers pensions.
- Lessons From History – Working With An Incoming Labour Government
- United Autoworkers Union : Members Back Big 3 Deals
- United Autoworkers Make Organising Top Priority
- UAW : GM Deal Gives Big Win In Disputes With Big 3 US Automakers
- Updated: IF Metall members in Sweden strike at Tesla – unions line up in support
Recently Updated Pages