Eight trade unionists who work for aerospace company Airbus are facing jail sentences in Spain for standing up for the right to strike and picket. They were in the UK this week explaining their case and the Spanish ‘Gagging Laws’ as their trial got underway. Read the updated bulletin here. Trial of the Airbus 8 here.
- Lessons From History – Working With An Incoming Labour Government
- United Autoworkers Union : Members Back Big 3 Deals
- United Autoworkers Make Organising Top Priority
- UAW : GM Deal Gives Big Win In Disputes With Big 3 US Automakers
- Updated: IF Metall members in Sweden strike at Tesla – unions line up in support
Recently Updated Pages