During the recent IndustriALL conference Tony Burke of Unite and Leo Gerard International President of the United Steelworkers spoke to Radio Labour about the formation of the global union Workers Uniting by the USW and Unite and why this initiative was taking forward global trade unionism.
Click here to listen to the interview – 2 minutes in – following the global news item.
- Support Adrian Weir For Labour NPF In London
- International unionism in a globalized economy by Ken Neumann
- MESSAGE FROM SHARON GRAHAM: For Peace & Solidarity In Ukraine – Trade Union Appeal
- The Metaverse is workplace and a labour issue
- Lula seeks to bring Left back to power in Brazil as Bolsonaro’s presidency crumbles
Recently Updated Pages