As 100,000 workers, and supporters headed to the Wisconsin State Capitol of Madison to protest against the right wing Govenors proposal to ban collective bargaining for most of the state’s public employees, rallies in support of Wisconsin unions are now being organised across the USA, galvanising trade unionists and winning support from workers who can see the big business and billionaires trying to bust trade unions using the excuse of the the economic crisis to make workers pay for the antics of Wall Street and the banks. Pro-union demonstrations have been held in Boston, Indianapolis, Denver, Columbus, and Washington D.C. The protestors have won the support of unions worldwide.
- Support Adrian Weir For Labour NPF In London
- International unionism in a globalized economy by Ken Neumann
- MESSAGE FROM SHARON GRAHAM: For Peace & Solidarity In Ukraine – Trade Union Appeal
- The Metaverse is workplace and a labour issue
- Lula seeks to bring Left back to power in Brazil as Bolsonaro’s presidency crumbles
Recently Updated Pages