USW oil workers have been forced into an unfair labor practice strike. The workers are fighting to secure fair contracts that will protect the health and safety of workers and communities. The oil industry is the richest in the world, but their greed and their bad faith bargaining has stalled efforts to improve conditions in their workplaces. The industry has refused to address serious health and safety issues.
- Support Adrian Weir For Labour NPF In London
- International unionism in a globalized economy by Ken Neumann
- MESSAGE FROM SHARON GRAHAM: For Peace & Solidarity In Ukraine – Trade Union Appeal
- The Metaverse is workplace and a labour issue
- Lula seeks to bring Left back to power in Brazil as Bolsonaro’s presidency crumbles
Recently Updated Pages