On 9th December Unilever workers across the UK took part in the first ever national strike at the company. Martin Scanlon of Unite’s Union TV went to Unilever’s home of research and development in Port Sunlight to hear from workers who are going to be affected by the company’s greedy grab at workers pensions.
- Support Adrian Weir For Labour NPF In London
- International unionism in a globalized economy by Ken Neumann
- MESSAGE FROM SHARON GRAHAM: For Peace & Solidarity In Ukraine – Trade Union Appeal
- The Metaverse is workplace and a labour issue
- Lula seeks to bring Left back to power in Brazil as Bolsonaro’s presidency crumbles
Recently Updated Pages